Major Donors & the Donor Wall
Any donor who contributes $25,000 or more will have their name engraved on the Donor Wall at the Monument. If you would like to become a Major Donor, please contact us.
Donor Recognition on Website
Any donation of $100 or more will be recognized on our website.
Donating your time in support of our story-telling and educational mission is critical to our success. If you would like to volunteer, please contact us.
Our mission is to tell diverse stories of individuals and organizations from all parts of the community: those who were impacted by HIV/AIDS, or helped those affected by HIV/AIDS through activism, caregiving and community support. Our story-telling projects include:
- The “HEAR our STORIES” collection of audio stories.
- A growing library of interviews and short documentaries.
- The audio tour at the Monument which will describe the Monument’s design and give visitors a brief history of HIV/AIDS locally and nationally
- Free or low-cost community-based educational events.
- Events in partnership with the New York City AIDS Memorial, the National AIDS Memorial Grove in San Francisco, the AIDS Memorial Pathway in Seattle and The Wall: Las Memorias Project in East Los Angeles, through the Collaborative of AIDS Memorials (CAMS)